High-Quality Electrical Panel Upgrades
Whole Home Electrical Upgrades to Improve Your Electrical System
Add convenience, beauty, and functionality to your home with simple electrical upgrades from My Electrician. From installing energy-saving dimmer switches to safety timers and motion sensor lights, our professional electricians can handle them all.
Call My Electrician today at (877) 762-7483 to schedule an electrical panel upgrade!
Is It Time to Upgrade Your Electrical Panel?
Larger TVs, computers, microwaves, washers, dryers, refrigerators, and all of our high-tech devices all contribute to making our life more comfortable. The fact is, most older homes can’t handle the increased demand on the electrical system. Even if your wiring is up to code, your electrical circuit panel may need to be replaced to keep up with the new demands of today’s lifestyle.
The following questions can help you determine if you need an electrical panel upgrade:
- Do your lights flicker or appear to randomly go from dim to light?
- Do you notice the lights dimming when a hair dryer or microwave is turned on?
- Are you “popping” circuits frequently?
If you answer yes to most of the questions above, it’s time to upgrade your electrical panel. However, this is not something that you can do by yourself. It’s a job for a professional electrical contractor like our team at My Electrician.
We’re trained, experienced, and equipped to replace your existing breaker box with a panel that offers increased capacity to handle increased power demands. We will also inspect your wiring and other electrical components to make sure your system is running smoothly and without any threat of electrical hazard. If we find any issue, we will offer recommendations and upfront pricing before we begin with the work.
We can also install or move outlets practically anywhere in and around your home, including:
- Countertop and kitchen island outlets in the kitchen
- Outlets for entertainment systems in your game room
- Safety GFCI outlets for appliances and other devices in the bathroom
- Multiple outlets for more convenient use in all the bedrooms
- Outlets for business essentials in a home office
- 110v to 220v outlets for big power tools in the garage
- Split outlets where one is tied to a switch and the other in a receptacle
Call Our Electricians Today
Whether you’re interested in recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting, dimmers, additional outlets and switches, or any other home electrical upgrade, My Electrician is here to help. We are also available day and night to provide prompt repairs, especially when you have an electrical emergency at home.
Ready to experience the benefits of our electrical upgrades? Call My Electrician today or contact us online to get started.